I'm glad you're here.
For most of my life, I've been telling stories. Stories to make you laugh. Stories to make you care. Stories to make you donate and believe and advocate.
For over two decades, I've been working with some great organizations to help them tell their best stories across various digital and print platforms.
I'm a writer, editor and researcher with multiple bylines in publications such as "The Boston Globe Magazine," "The New York Times," "World of Psychology," "KevinMD," "Edutopia," "Salon and other publications and collateral as featured in my creative portfolio.
I'm also a trained teacher who has provided employee development seminars for local and regional organizations.
As an Irish native now living in the U.S., I have experience working with international clients and switching between American and British style guides. I'm a proud member of the American Medical Writers Association and the International Women's Writing Guild.
For digital support (video, photography, web design) I collaborate with some trusted and talented professionals with whom I've worked for a long time.
We keep it simple. We keep it elegant. Most important, we keep it about you, the client.
So get in touch and let's chat about how I can tell your organization's best stories. Or read, "Why Work with Me?" on this page (below).
- Gracious relationship builder with ability to work with diverse stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Award-winning author with multiple bylines in publications such as "The Boston Globe Magazine," "The New York Times," "KevinMD," "World of Psychology," "The Wisdom Daily," "Salon," "The Huffington Post" and other publications.
- High creative standards, ethics and editing (AP and AMA style guides); experience using U.S. and British style guides
- Quick-study researcher with a well-curated library of evidence-based, consumer and peer reviewed sources
- MA in English; B.Ed in teaching. Training in science writing, narrative medicine, digital marketing, HIPAA and crisis communications
- Delivered over 75 interactive trainings and workshops - in person and across digital platforms, including Canvas and Zoom
-American Medical Writers Association
-International Women's Writing Guild
Education and Training:
- MA in English and writing
- B.Ed in teaching
- Certificate in grant writing
- Training in narrative medicine, science writing, digital marketing and the arts in healthcare
-In-service trainings in HIPAA, crisis communications and risk management